The significant contribution that volunteers make to WSN and the development and appreciation of Women’s sports in Australia is critical to the ongoing operation of WSN. The volunteer development of our community is highly valued by WSN and is a rewarding experience.
- Learn and develop new skills
- Build both professional and social networks by meeting new people
- Improve your interpersonal communication skills
- Work in a creative, fun and flexible environment
- Know that you are playing a part in helping the WSN reach out to the community and accomplish something important
- Keeps your skills sharp and your contacts active
- Creates a great work-life balance